Research Assistant Professor
North Carolina State University
- Trading Probabilities Along Cycles (with Açelya Altuntaş), Journal of Mathematical Economics 100, 2022.
- Efficient Mixture of Priority Rules for Assigning Objects (with Patrick Harless), Games and Economic Behavior 132, 2022.
- Family Ties: School Assignment with Siblings (with Umut Dur and Thayer Morrill), Theoretical Economics 17(1), 2022.
- On Endowments and Indivisibility: Partial Ownership in the Shapley-Scarf Model (with Patrick Harless), Economic Theory 70, 2020.
- Efficient and Incentive Compatible Exchange of Real-Time Information, International Journal of Game Theory 48(1), 2019.
- Crowding in School Choice (with Ryan Tierney and Zhou Yu), submitted.
- Allocating Medical Resources During a Pandemic (with Umut Dur and Thayer Morrill), submitted.
- Increasing the Representation of a Targeted Group in a Reserve System (with Abdullah Almeer, Umut Dur, Will Harris, Greg Hauser, and Yanning Zhang).
- The Parameterized Complexity of Manipulating Top Trading Cycles (with Christopher Purcell), R&R at Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems.
- Some Characterizations of Generalized Top Trading Cycles (with Açelya Altuntaş and Yuki Tamura), R&R at Games and Economic Behavior.